rss

Thursday 11 March 2010

A Scrummy Smelling Package

My supplies arrived on Monday and just picking the box up from the Sorting Office, the smell was fantastic. This was mainly because the lady that I bought it from thinks one sheet of brown paper is enough packaging for lots of soap base and glass fragrance bottles along with bags of dried herbs, thus the bag of lavender has ripped a little. But nevertheless it tickled my excitement muscle and I can't wait to get started either this weekend or next week.
I have so many ideas it's unbelievable! I think my first attempts shall be some cupcake soaps scented with cocoa and vanilla. It may seem a little ambitious but I'm not one to make anything that's not a challenge! Now, on to a website that sells cheap Vitamin E to preserve the cocoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment